I pray that my wounds on the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been getting these wounds and they are getting bad and worse. I have been to doctors; they have not really done anything and are waiting for the kidney to look at me. I feel the need to go to the ER, but I am afraid. Lord, please help me.
Replies
8
Views
174
Please pray for my brother ### got hurt on his knees and leg few days back an auto driver hitted him from back while going on his activa. He is taking treatment for the wound but still it is getting filled with puss. Pray for him to recover soon from this wound. In jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
201
Lor dhela my grandmawounds.. help em care for her have mercy on me. help em clean her wounds. Help me to clean her. Help her wounds touch her with your Holy spirit. thanky ou for your healing thanky ou for your presence thanky ou. thanky ou for your healing in my jaw even now. heal my family...
Replies
8
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,033
Messages
16,783,726
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom