I pray that God will bless my wife and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### and ### who both have biopsies procedures this month. They are both believers in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior and are saved by his grace.
Replies
12
Views
163
A Prayer Request for ### and ### Please pray for ### and his wife ###. After many years in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, ### began studying Scripture on his own and came to see that the organization’s teachings—especially about Jesus, salvation, and the way it disciplines members—do not align with...
Replies
13
Views
358
If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,303
Messages
16,821,007
Members
651,314
Latest member
Prutormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom