I pray God bless ### forgive ...

Rachallia

Servant
I pray God bless me, forgive me my sins, love me. Make me a good man. Make me a good man. I love you, God bless you. Am a good man in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
173
Lord Jesus Yahweh I come before you in the almighty powerful name of yeshua. Lord Jesus I ask you right now to forgive me and ### for our sins. Teach us to live for your will for the God and not for ours guide us Lord Jesus. I asked you right now to help me and guide me Lord Jesus I know that...
Replies
10
Views
145
Son of David Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come before you this morning, humble myself as I confess my sins to you, Lord Jesus Christ. I have done so many sins, have backslid in prayers, have slept with men because of body desires. I was approached by a married man for a relationship, thinking he...
Replies
13
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom