I pray for this world and, I pray for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinag

Prayer Partner
I pray for this world and, I pray for my family and my grandkids that God will forgive us all, Because we do not know went we are doing. I also pray that God will help me understand his plan for I'm so lost without him please forgive me of my sins as I try to do your will Thank You God for all.
 
In the Name of Jesus u r forgiven...in Christ u n ur family are a new creation for Christ hav died for ur past,present and futur sins. Just bliev in n relay on that fact....
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
209
The right women in the world can you send the rich money to take me home with you to turn my life around in teach me and love on me a better man and I need a challenger to help me to read better learn how to drive a car this wait the right women in my life in on my side do the good and the bad...
Replies
10
Views
388
LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom