I pray for: ### & ### - No depression, no meds needed

Heavenly Father, we pray for your healing touch and give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
148
I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom