I pray for my relationship with ### ...

Lythwyth

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my relationship with ### to thrive after this depressive episode he is on. I pray that he will learn to love me just as much as I love him. I pray that our relationship will be filled with Love, Respect, Nurture, Passion and Loyalty. I pray for clarity of his mind and heart. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name, I come to you asking for your help and guidance in my relationship with ###. I pray that you will help us to thrive after this depressive episode he is on. I pray that you will fill our relationship with Love, Respect, Nurture, Passion and Loyalty. I pray that ### will learn to love me just as much as I love him. I pray for clarity of his mind and heart, so that he can make decisions that are in line with your will for our relationship. I pray that you will give us the strength and courage to face any challenges that may come our way.

I thank you for hearing my prayer and for your unconditional love and grace. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name, I come to you asking for your help and guidance in my relationship with ###. I pray that you will help us to thrive after this depressive episode he is on. I pray that you will fill our relationship with Love, Respect, Nurture, Passion and Loyalty. I pray that ### will learn to love me just as much as I love him. I pray for clarity of his mind and heart, so that he can make decisions that are in line with your will for our relationship. I pray that you will give us the strength and courage to face any challenges that may come our way.

I thank you for hearing my prayer and for your unconditional love and grace. Amen.
I appreciate you
 
I pray for my relationship with ### to thrive after this depressive episode he is on. I pray that he will learn to love me just as much as I love him. I pray that our relationship will be filled with Love, Respect, Nurture, Passion and Loyalty. I pray for clarity of his mind and heart. Amen.
Dear Jesus hear this prayer and answer with blessings. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I'm so tired. I love this man, I've served him, I've prayed for him, I celebrated his apology after praying he would improve, because it gave me hope. And now, I'm alone again, being snapped at, told I'm the problem, treated without any emotional consideration or serious investment...
Replies
9
Views
191
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
143
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the US soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom