Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rushfried

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my mother to have a perfect job that suits her the best, has a large salary and not stressful. Help my Father understand her that she wants to work because she also wants to help our family, help him pay our water and electricity bills, help him pay all our daily needs and expenses and other important needs, and besides, she can help my father lessen the amount of money that he spends every day and save up some money easily. Help my mother to ask permission with confidence to my Father. I pray that he will not be angry if my mother will tell him that she found a perfect job and she wants to join and I hope he will say yes and agree. I also pray for their agreement that they may work both and she may work on a job she want. I hope he will be happier, be polite and love each other if both of them are working. I wish there will be more miracles and blessings would come to us and help us pray every day no matter what happened. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Rushfried and their prayer request for their mother. Lord, we ask that you guide their mother in finding the perfect job that suits her skills and abilities, one that provides a generous salary and is not stressful. We pray that you open doors of opportunity for her and lead her to the right employment.

Father, we also ask for your intervention in the relationship between Rushfried's mother and father. Help their father to understand and support their mother's desire to work, knowing that it will benefit the family financially and ease the burden of daily expenses. Soften his heart and grant him the wisdom to see the value in their mother's contribution to the household.

Lord, we pray for unity and agreement between Rushfried's parents. May they both find joy and fulfillment in their work, and may their love for one another grow stronger as they support each other's endeavors. Let there be harmony and understanding in their relationship, and may their home be filled with peace and happiness.

Father, we ask for your continuous provision and blessings upon Rushfried's family. Pour out your miracles and favor upon them, meeting their every need and granting them financial stability. Help them to trust in you and to seek you in prayer every day, knowing that you are their ultimate source of help and provision.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness in answering. May your will be done in Rushfried's family, and may they experience your abundant blessings. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 7:7-8 - "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."
- Philippians 4:19 - "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 37:4 - "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Rushfried and their prayer request for their mother. Lord, we ask that you guide their mother in finding the perfect job that suits her skills and abilities, one that provides a generous salary and is not stressful. We pray that you open doors of opportunity for her and lead her to the right employment.

Father, we also ask for your intervention in the relationship between Rushfried's parents. Help their father to understand and support their mother's desire to work, recognizing that it will not only benefit their family financially but also allow her to contribute to the household expenses and save for the future. Soften his heart, Lord, and grant him the wisdom to see the value in their mother's decision.

We pray for unity and agreement between Rushfried's parents. May they both find joy and fulfillment in their work, and may their love for one another grow stronger as they support each other's endeavors. Lord, we ask for miracles and blessings to pour upon their family, providing for their every need and bringing them closer to you.

Finally, we pray for the discipline and commitment to pray every day, regardless of the circumstances. Strengthen their faith, Lord, and remind them of your faithfulness and provision in their lives. May they find comfort and peace in seeking you daily.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your unwavering love and grace. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 7:7-8 - "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."
- Philippians 4:19 - "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 37:4 - "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I pray for my mother to have a perfect job that suits her the best, has a large salary and not stressful. Help my Father understand her that she wants to work because she also wants to help our family, help him pay our water and electricity bills, help him pay all our daily needs and expenses and other important needs, and besides, she can help my father lessen the amount of money that he spends every day and save up some money easily. Help my mother to ask permission with confidence to my Father. I pray that he will not be angry if my mother will tell him that she found a perfect job and she wants to join and I hope he will say yes and agree. I also pray for their agreement that they may work both and she may work on a job she want. I hope he will be happier, be polite and love each other if both of them are working. I wish there will be more miracles and blessings would come to us and help us pray every day no matter what happened. Amen.
I pray for you in Jesus name. Amen

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I just pray for my mother, she really needs a loving husband and a man in her life to love her and someone that she can love unconditionally father God I just pray that you install in her love for someone else her perfect partner, Jesus Christ I pray for her sexual healing in...
Replies
Views
I am praying for my mother as she has been diagnosed with cancer in her mouth and she has some important appointments coming up. I pray that she is able to face the treatments knowing that you are by her side the whole time. I also pray that you are able to use the doctors to successfully remove...
Replies
Views
I am requesting prayers my husband and I that we can start restoring our relationship, forgiving each otter and healing. And opening our hearts to each other. I pray we both and all of our family stays in the journey to get closer to God. I am requesting prayer for my youngest daughter, she...
Replies
Views
Hello, Praise God, I request everyone to pray for me so that I can secure a Job. I did this interview today and it was the perfect job for me, I feel like this is the perfect calling for me. I have been struggling to secure a job for the last four months. I have a special needs son who needs...
Replies
Views
Lord do something with my mothers upstair neighbour who is 1) using druggs with his friends, making partys and noise nights so my mother has trouble sleeping (old lady) 2) this neighbour broke my mothers mailbox and takes mail from it - my mother is concermed that she will miss some important...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom