I pray for my husband ### ### Jesus Lord let your will be done I pray for my cousins that they return back to the Holy Mass on Sundays...### and her Kids...especially ### ### I pray for my work place that all negativity be remove and we're blessed positively. I pray for my kids ###, ###, ###, and ### Jesus Lord keep them guide them and bless them always
Praise the lord, God loves you and your family. God will bless your husband and give him the desires in his heart. God will change the hearts of your cousins and bring them back to Holy mass. God will give you peace in every part of your life. God will bless your kids with knowledge and wisdom and will make their future bright. God will send his Angels and guide them. Be of good cheer, God bless you abundantly as per Haggai 2vs19 and Zechariah 9vs12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
108
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom