I pray for God’s mercy in every ...

Lemfalkoth

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for God’s mercy in every aspect of my life. Be it martial breakthrough restore my menses and make me fertile again. Bless my handiwork and upcoming business. Pray against infermity. I ASK FOR MERCY OH LORD MERCY. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God's Love For You Is So Amazing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God’s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
312
Please continue to pray for any relief that God may grant me. I struggle every moment from enduring over ### years of PTSD, depression and anxiety. Please don’t suggest medication and counseling; I have tried all that for years and I’m not any better. I depend on prayers and that God may be...
Replies
7
Views
127
My husband and my two beautiful daughter’s father disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted us. ###. I need God’s forgiveness. Healing. And I need you to pray and ask God to help my two beautiful daughters to forgive me. I totally ignored them. And I’m ashamed. I need God to help them forgive me. Love...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom