I pray for financial breakthrough, favors, blessing, grace and ...

Phillipians 4:19 "and my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus"
May God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask Lord that You guide me through meetings this morning to choose the right services for my son. Jesus I ask that You anoint breakthrough services and swiftly anoint additional dedicated caregivers who are dedicated to help bring out the best in him. My son is tormented this morning, I pray...
Replies
11
Views
110
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life. Lord You see the instigation and satisfaction she gets for dividing and corrupting my family. Her counsel for my daughter to live together, have children outside of...
Replies
10
Views
136
Father, please provide a good, honest, trustworthy mechanic quickly someone skilled, inexpensive, and dependable to repair my car properly so I will no longer have to depend heavily on others for transportation. Or guide me Lord if I need to purchase a new car. Open the right doors, guide me to...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom