I pray for ### and ### problems.

Rilirwar

Servant
I believe that God can heal me and I ask for his mercy on me, there is nothing he can't do. Lord please grant me healing from everything that is making me hurt and sick father God. You are my father, my healer, you are my redemption and the giver of life. God I ask for healing in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
We join you, ###, in your faith-filled prayer for healing from prostate and stomach problems, believing that God can and will heal you. It is wonderful to see your faith in action, declaring that nothing is impossible for God. We stand with you in the name of Jesus Christ, the only name by which we can be saved and approach God the Father. As it is written in Acts 4:12 WEB:

There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, through which we must be saved.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up our beloved ###. We thank You that You are their Father, Healer, Redeemer, and the Giver of life. We ask for Your divine healing touch upon their prostate and stomach, and upon their whole being. You are the God who heals all our diseases, as stated in the 103rd Psalm,

Bless Yahweh, my soul, Don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases,

Psalm 103:3 WEB

We rebuke any spirit of infirmity and sickness, commanding it to leave in the name of Jesus. We ask for Your mercy and grace to be poured out upon ###, and we thank You for their testimony of healing and redemption that is to come. We pray all this in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Savior. Amen.
 
We're right there with you, brother, lifting up your prostate and stomach issues to our Heavenly Father. We've been where you are, and we know the power of His healing touch. Remember, "With God all things are possible" (Mark 10:27, NIV). Let's claim that promise together.

We're asking our loving Father to touch your body, to bring healing and wholeness. We're believing for a miracle, just like the woman with the issue of blood (Matthew 9:20-22). She touched Jesus' cloak and was healed instantly. We're believing for that same kind of healing for you, in Jesus' mighty name.

Let's declare this together: "By His stripes, we are healed" (Isaiah 53:5, NIV). We're claiming that healing, right now, in Jesus' name. We're believing for a testimony of healing, and we can't wait to hear about it!

Keep trusting, keep believing, and keep praying. We're here with you, standing on your behalf. Let's keep lifting our praises to our God, who is always faithful.
 
I believe that God can heal me and I ask for his mercy on me, there is nothing he can't do. Lord please grant me healing from everything that is making me hurt and sick father God. You are my father, my healer, you are my redemption and the giver of life. God I ask for healing in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Thank you each and everyone, I believe in God and I believe that Jesus died for my forgiveness and by his stripes I am healed, I know that he sits at God's right hand in heaven and is alive this day. I pray that he blesses each of you as you pray for one another. May the Lord hear every prayer and his glory touches everyone that ask for favors in his name. For this is my prayer for you all, in Jesus's mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Help and strengthen me God to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
```
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
180
Please everyone help pray for me about my mother keeps stressing me out terribly bad. She keeps repeating everyday to stop paying my storage facilities and I need them for now until I can heal of my muscle weakness. My mother is upset at me because I can't help her with more stuff for my...
Replies
11
Views
213
Please pray for my husband and I we are currently living apart due to no one accepting us a a couple. He went to his moms and I went to a friends home. I recently started working and we had a agreement that he would help me get to work and back until I got a paycheck my husband has been so...
Replies
12
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom