I pray all spiritual warfare in myl ...

Greenandblue

Servant
I pray all spiritual warfare in my life and all disturbances stop. May I be restored completely. I plead very humbly. That I sleep and wake up well. Amen. Thanks.
 
```markdown
I pray all spiritual warfare in my life and all disturbances stop. May I be restored completely. I plead very humbly. That I sleep and wake up well. Amen. Thanks.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted before about spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years in retaliation for me leaving the new age/witchcraft and coming back to Christ. Well, this warfare sometimes even attacks me through people at my church. Even though I understand that the things people do to me...
Replies
9
Views
197
Please pray about this: my sister's husband is a very disturbing person. He is constantly targeting me (I believe under the influence of spiritual warfare but this warfare seems to use him - and certain other people as well - heavily to the point that he is used to test me extremely with little...
Replies
7
Views
185
Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom