I need to be able to sleep ...

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to lift me up.
 
I need to be able to sleep a full night. Please pray for healing from insomnia, anxiety, fear. Please pray for me to have a sound mind, and to be able to serve God's will for my life. This has been tormenting me for months. Please pray for me. I am praying every day. Thank you.
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 
I need to be able to sleep a full night. Please pray for healing from insomnia, anxiety, fear. Please pray for me to have a sound mind, and to be able to serve God's will for my life. This has been tormenting me for months. Please pray for me. I am praying every day. Thank you.
Thank IPray for this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
 
I need to be able to sleep a full night. Please pray for healing from insomnia, anxiety, fear. Please pray for me to have a sound mind, and to be able to serve God's will for my life. This has been tormenting me for months. Please pray for me. I am praying every day. Thank you.
Thank IPray for this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
105
I have not been able to ### since I was ### years old. Pretty much ### and trouble with ###. ### from ### and also ###.
Replies
10
Views
148
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom