I need to be able to sleep ...

I need to be able to sleep a full night. Please pray for healing from insomnia, anxiety, fear. Please pray for me to have a sound mind, and to be able to serve God's will for my life. This has been tormenting me for months. Please pray for me. I am praying every day. Thank you.
praying for healing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. Although I did manage to sleep until 4:30 am, I will post another request for prayer to sleep through the night.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
105
I have not been able to ### since I was ### years old. Pretty much ### and trouble with ###. ### from ### and also ###.
Replies
10
Views
148
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom