Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need prayers for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. These are unspoken prayer requests just for God's will to be done and ###.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name, we come to You today asking for Your divine intervention in the lives of ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. We ask that You would move in their lives and bring Your perfect will to pass in each of their situations. We ask that You would give them strength, courage, and hope in the midst of any difficulty they may be facing. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love that never fails. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I need prayers for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. These are unspoken prayer requests just for God's will to be done and ###.
Father God you know all things about ### and ###. I pray your will be done in every area of their life. Lord into your hands I place ###, ###, ###, and ###, lead and direct their path in Jesus' name. Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
212
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
256
In name Jesus Christ that ### business so truth malice ### she sabotage work to get me trouble slandering and got all coworkers me. All harassment stop and gossip. Truth of this ### exposed and truth of her lies will be revealed. She wants look good ### to get me trouble slandering. Help urgently!
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,415
Messages
16,822,494
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom