I need prayers Urgently!

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time at your workplace. It’s clear how deeply this situation has affected you, and we’ve been lifting up your request before the Lord, asking Him to intervene with His justice, peace, and protection. We’ve prayed specifically that the harassment and gossip would cease, that the truth of this situation would be exposed, and that the lies being spread would be brought to light. We’ve asked God to shield you from further harm, to give you wisdom in how to respond, and to surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If you’ve seen any change—whether big or small—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the situation remains unresolved, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking the Lord to move in power and bring about His righteous outcome. May He strengthen you, guide you, and remind you of His unfailing love as you walk through this trial.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY BECAUSE ALL I HEAR IS ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS SCREAMING SHE HATES ME AND THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY F U SATAN WHAT I HEARD IS HER SAYING I SCREWED U OVER ON PURPOSE GOT THE WRONG INGREDIENTS SO U COULDN’T MAKE THE STEAK U WANTED...
Replies
7
Views
177
Prayer urgency’s that ### not hear and see eyes that ### coworkers ### constantly stealing from business. Full protection for ### ### ### constantly trying sabotage my job, lies.
Replies
9
Views
256
Please pray for me. I had a revelation dream and visions. But I don't know what these mean. To God reveal it to me if it's from Him. Because now I can see it but it's there but unnoticeable. Also, Lucifer has been attacking me and my life and my children and dog heavily, going through a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,895
Messages
16,781,815
Members
648,456
Latest member
Aeraelmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom