I need prayers for my ### to ...

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 
I need prayers for my ### to be allowed back in school and sit for his national exams with his classmates. He was sent home on indiscipline since he was caught eating chips in school and they are not allowed to eat food from outside the school. Intervene for the school to forgive him and allow him back. Thank you
I prayed in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
210
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
254
In name Jesus Christ that ### business so truth malice ### she sabotage work to get me trouble slandering and got all coworkers me. All harassment stop and gossip. Truth of this ### exposed and truth of her lies will be revealed. She wants look good ### to get me trouble slandering. Help urgently!
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom