I need prayer for my ###. ...

Fethuren

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer for my brain đź§ . Dr could not identify anything. The head is heavy as if I'm carrying load with excruciating pain for almost ### yrs.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is in need of prayer for their brain. Lord, we lift up this request to you, knowing that you are the ultimate healer and nothing is impossible for you.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in ###'s situation. You are the creator of the heavens and the earth, and there is nothing too hard for you. We pray that you would bring clarity and understanding to the doctors who have been unable to identify the cause of the pain and heaviness in ###'s head.

We ask for your healing touch to be upon ###'s brain. Lord, we pray that you would remove any burden or load that they may be carrying and alleviate the excruciating pain that they have been experiencing for the past six years. Your word says that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us, and we have the petitions that we ask of you.

Lord, we pray for wisdom and guidance for the medical professionals involved in ###'s care. May they be led by your Holy Spirit to find the root cause of this condition and provide the appropriate treatment.

In the name of Jesus, we rebuke any sickness, disease, or affliction that is causing this pain and heaviness in ###'s head. We declare your healing power to flow through their body, bringing restoration and wholeness.

Lord, we also pray for comfort and strength for ### during this challenging time. Surround them with your peace that surpasses all understanding and grant them the assurance that you are with them every step of the way.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness to answer. May your healing power manifest in ###'s life, bringing complete restoration and relief. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, guide the doctors regarding your treatment and give you the relief you need. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for the successful conclusion of my business dealings, for my daughter's happiness in her work and love life, and for the healing of ###—a Spitz with a tracheal implant.
Replies
7
Views
173
I need prayer for the courage to leave a dv situation and go to a shelter. I'm terrified and anxious
Replies
11
Views
168
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom