I need prayer for a friend ### ...

I will certainly be praying for your friend, ###, that our Lord will free her from the hold that drugs has on her life. I know that drug addiction is a very serious matter. In most cases it is not likely to go away of its own accord; more often than not, recovery requires professional guidance and family involvement in an accredited rehabilitation program. Please encourage your friend to seek help. God bless you.
I am sorry, he is a guy friend of mine's...Thanks for your prayers because he needs prayer I will be praying with you.

Thanks
Minister ### ###
 
I need prayer for a friend ### who is battling with cocaine addiction.
It is great that your friend has a friend to ask for her help. Heavenly Father we ask for Your intervention to free this person of drug addiction and to restore her to her proper self so that she never return to drugs and so that Your name is glorified...Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
180
I need prayer for the courage to leave a dv situation and go to a shelter. I'm terrified and anxious
Replies
11
Views
155
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom