I need help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone my request is for my wrongfull termination that happen ### years ago I was terminated without any wrong doing they falsify my name on the computer by signing my name without my knowledge and they send me a court order so I got an attorney and he really messed me up big time I and up...
Replies
9
Views
97
I need help knowing what is confirmation from the lord? I’m feeling a stirring to pick a spouse There are 3 guys in mind. When I was praying today, I heard 1 of their names when I asked if I’d get married, and an image of a door slightly opening popped into my head. I’m not sure if I’m making...
Replies
10
Views
110
I really want to forgive anyone for anything I think I'm holding onto things, wrongs committed against me but I really don't want to, Jesus endured the cross for us how can I not let this go? Please pray that God would no matter what it takes to reveal areas of unforgiveness and lead me to...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom