I need divine direction in ministry. Am ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
197
I'm in a state of confusion; I do not know where my life is heading. I'm ### and since I did my KCSE, I've been home with my parents 24/7. It's been ### years now, and I haven't done anything with my life—no college, no course, never worked before. I feel like I'm in a trapped zone. My parents...
Replies
6
Views
307
Pastor ### am in a marriage but right now I don't feel anything at all for this marriage, I just feel am in the wrong place and that we are not meant to be so am so confused right now and I need God's intervention and divine direction.
Replies
9
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom