I Know Your Here Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
God I know your here and I know you hear my prayers. I love you God. I'm sorry please forgive me father, I'm a little overwhelmed with everything going on. My mind is all over the place and I over think every situation. Please Jesus put my mind at rest and help me to concentrate on you. Please give me and my family strength. Thank you for all you have done. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 To Know Death & Fear of Death DESTROYED through Jesus' Death & Resurrection Heb 2:14-15 Know Your Great Power Raising Him Eph 1:17-19, Revelation 1:17-18, "When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I AM The First and The...
Replies
11
Views
230
📝 Father, we thank You for the times of peace, Mk 4:39, what love we have since You first loved us, 1 Jn 4:19, and the limited understanding we possess in this age, 1 Cor 13:9, Deut 29:29. Yet still we would abound still more, Phil 1:9, 1 Thes 3:12, 1 Thes 4:9-10, and ask a greater comprehension...
Replies
10
Views
181
Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom