I just lost my job a week ago. I'm a single mom of ### daughters. I'm asking God for the position of a Juvenile Probation & Parole Officer. I want to continue to do the Lord's work as I try and guide these lost children who have been caught up in the legal system. A lot of these children are lost and have no direction. I would love to be that officer to put them on the right track. Not only with the law, but on the Lord's path. Please pray that my prayer has been answered. Blessings......
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Please pray for me as I search for a new job. After 17 years at my old job, some of my coworkers and I were just let go because we were replaced by machines. I have bad social anxiety making this hard. Sometimes the anxiety makes me sick. My husband is now the only one making money. 2. Pray...
Replies
5
Views
136
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
115
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom