I have loved God and lived like He desires all of my

Jonathan B.

Humble Prayer Partner
I have loved God and lived like He desires all of my life. I have accepted Christ and followed His call the best that I possibly can. I had an abusive father growing up and when he wasn't making me feel small and like I'll never be a man he was absent from any relationship. He is pious and self-righteous and still to this day has everyone around him thinking that he is the model Christian and has even been asked to serve as a deacon on several occasions. I was bullied all through school, small for my age, quiet soft spoken and trying to do the right things, with a learning disability in math, and over 2 years behind developmentally. The church we went to up until the end of my sophomore year in high school was worse than school... Ever since I was a child all I asked God for was one friend who really would accept me, be loyal to me, and spend time with me (Jesus with skin on...). I dreamed of being married and having my own family and about serving God in some sort of ministry. He even promised me 5 times over the years in visions and speaking straight to my heart (in two-way conversation) that He would give me a wife, a ministry for the two of us, and a family. Yet, I'm ### and what little I've had has all been destroyed. My mom is the only family that I have left, I still have no friends because they spend time with their families and married friends and leave me out. Everything else around me has crumbled too... I'm terribly affectionate and need that and quality time desperately. Yet, God has isolated me and made me more and more alone over the years. I love Him with all that I am, I'm nothing without Him, and I'm totally surrendered to Him. I ask Him what I need to do, where I need to go, etc. I ask Him what I've done wrong so that I can repent, and yet I get nothing...

Today is my birthday, I'm all alone... I don't feel like God loves me and Heaven seems like an even colder place since the things that I've dreamed of and hoped in won't exist there. My mom feels all alone too and at ### she's starting to have health problems. She's taking our dog who has loved us and been with us all through our lives falling down around us to see if he has cancer today. There is nothing good in my life. I don't care about money, fame, or stuff. I just want someone to wrap my arms around to hold and love and spend quality time with. I just want to know the fulfillment of serving God in the way that He created me to. I just want to know the love of God that everyone around me talks about. I see His rich blessings, freely given gifts for those around me but I feel totally and completely neglected and shoved aside. I don't know what I've done wrong or what He wants from me!!! I feel so hopeless!!!
 
Happy Birthday!! May God bless you greatly and make you feel His love and presence. I prayed for you in this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.







 

Attachments

  • quote prayer morning positive sun lead me Jesus yellow color .jpg
    quote prayer morning positive sun lead me Jesus yellow color .jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
97
  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
55
I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom