I have apply for a house ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### from South Africa, I need your prayers regarding the house in the suburbs, a big house, and I have nothing but God have power. I need Him to help me to have the house. Thank you Amen.
Replies
13
Views
487
Prayer for Jesus to cover the jobs that I have applied and give me a permanent job and an equally yoked wife as I have gone for ### interviews now waiting for the results of the interview. Pray that the interview would materialize into an offer. And also I have been finding a wife asked Jesus to...
Replies
5
Views
222
⛪️ House Prayer Nations Isa 56:7, Mk 11:17 Leaders in Government and Church 1 Tim 2:1-2, 1 Tim 2:3-4 Gospel Proclamation Matt 24:14, Strength Lk 21:36, Calm Wars and Diminish the influence of Horrendous Persecution and Antisemitism around the notably "hostile" countries mentioned in other posts...
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom