I have apply for a house ### and ...

Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will meet all your needs in significant ways according to His will. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### from South Africa, I need your prayers regarding the house in the suburbs, a big house, and I have nothing but God have power. I need Him to help me to have the house. Thank you Amen.
Replies
13
Views
486
Prayer for Jesus to cover the jobs that I have applied and give me a permanent job and an equally yoked wife as I have gone for ### interviews now waiting for the results of the interview. Pray that the interview would materialize into an offer. And also I have been finding a wife asked Jesus to...
Replies
5
Views
221
⛪️ House Prayer Nations Isa 56:7, Mk 11:17 Leaders in Government and Church 1 Tim 2:1-2, 1 Tim 2:3-4 Gospel Proclamation Matt 24:14, Strength Lk 21:36, Calm Wars and Diminish the influence of Horrendous Persecution and Antisemitism around the notably "hostile" countries mentioned in other posts...
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom