I got family problems, finance problems, marriage problems, committed more sin. My prayer request is for all my blessings to come to me, I'm from ### in the Pacific Islands. ### ###, thank you.
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
Hello. I'm really sorry to send this because I get you have so many people with way more serious issues but because I know our Jesus cares about any problem we may face that's why I'm making this prayer request. So I'm a little desperate because I know my best friend loves me and I love him so...
I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by Tiktok (as I deleted the games, its like I replace one bad thing with another) & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation.
My brother isn't going to...
I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by Tiktok (as I deleted the games, its like I replace one bad thing with another) & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation (but as I have a dog now...