I give up on life, God, everything. Here I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
130
Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle. I don’t even remember when...
Replies
8
Views
244
I can’t do this anymore I don’t see no financial miracle or what I have been praying for come my way I am depressed I have no money and nobody to turn too for help giving up is the best thing right now
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom