I can't find a job but I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

2 years out, I can't forget about school. I was bullied everyday, and now even after following Jesus, I still think of it everyday. I can't even go outside unless if I am with my parents. I was also a bully, and I want to apologise to the people I have bullied. I have also been hyperfixating on...
Replies
12
Views
143
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
137
Please help me to pray for a new job. My current contract is ending soon and if I can't find a job I will have to leave the country. I'm praying for God to intervene in my situation.
Replies
9
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom