God cares about you. Put all your anxiety on God, let him carry it. Whenever thoughts of anxiety come to your mind, carry those thoughts to Jesus. God will restore your mind, your peace.
 
I pray that Jesus would come to your circumstance and fix your issue of threats. I cancel the plan of that ### who is against you, in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
156
For decades I have had to endure my mother marrying someone who hated my brother and I. He is also a atheist and has turned my mom and their children into Godless people. I am a prophetess and have warned them many times about the last days. Now they don't invite me to events. My mom is a coward...
Replies
10
Views
349
I am much happier without Christianity. My church mentor constantly looked down on me and belittled me, masking his personal agenda as 'God's will' as if he were Jesus himself. Despite my qualifications for high-paying roles, he pushed me to accept low-paying jobs—even suggesting fast-food roles...
Replies
7
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom