I am struggling with feelings of vengeance ...

Hilasmeira

Humble Servant of All
I am struggling with feelings of vengeance and anger. Please pray for ###.
 
I am struggling with feelings of vengeance and anger. Please pray for me.
Hello, ###! I’m praying with you that the Lord will help you overcome your anger, your angry thoughts, and feelings. May He be your strength and shield in the coming days.
 
I am struggling with feelings of vengeance and anger. Please pray for me.
Love vs. Anger

Love is from your spirit, anger and hate are from you flesh.
We all at times want to hate but God says be led by your spirit.
Hate brings problems.
Love brings blessings.
It's always your choice.
God says to be led by your spirit.

God says love never fails. When mistreated God says to love your enemies and
do good to those who spitefully use you.

Treating others with kindness will soften their hearts and they will eventually
leave you alone.

Also pray a hedge of protection around yourself like the hedge God had around Job.

I will be praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God pays appropriate vengeance to the co-workers that were rude to me today.
Replies
7
Views
123
Father: God get ###, ###, ### and ### from: ###. Humiliate, destroy and kill them. Those bitches conspired against me and did me dirty. I want vengeance!!!... Allow ### and ###-both of them to get fired the way they got me fired simply because they thought that they were better than me and hated...
Replies
10
Views
142
Father: God get ###, ###, ### and ### from: ###. Humiliate, destroy and kill them. Those bitches conspired against me and did me dirty. I want vengeance!!!... Let ### and ###-both of them get fired the way they got me fired simply because they thought that they were better than me and hated me...
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,812
Messages
16,781,163
Members
648,369
Latest member
Praeltorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom