I am sorry to bother anyone. I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear child of God. I pray the Lord will fill you with his holy spirit as you cry out to him. May he give you his wisdom, his discernment, and his peace. The devil is indeed the accuser. Even if you have made mistakes and we all have, the devil will tell you, you will never change, you're not good enough, you can't do it, it's all your fault, you didn't try hard enough, you're not worthy enough, and on and on he goes. Please do not believe that junk. The Bible calls the devil the accuser of the brethren. Christ died that you may live and live life more abundantly. For all who confess their sin and turn to him and accept him as their Lord and saviour, will become the righteousness of Christ for the scriptures tell us there is no condemnation for those in Christ.

Father, we ask you wrap your arms around this dear daughter of yours, bring her comfort and a sure knowledge of your love and presence in her life. Guide her pathway Lord and give her a spirit of sound judgement in all that she thinks, says, and does. Be her strength, be her light and be a lamp unto her feet. In Jesus' name, amen.

Please try and get into a good Bible-based church, where you can learn God's word and be supported by other faithful Christians. May God pour out a special blessing upon you at this most difficult time of your life. Stay in faith, he died for you because he loves. God bless you.
 
Please stay in faith believing for God's best in your life. He sees the end from the beginning, and is in complete control of your circumstances; they are not a surprise to him. Trust Him and continue in prayer and scripture reading, which will strengthen you, and encourage you, and edify you. ### and ### will pray for you.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
173
Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
375
Pain and sadness have been my daily bread, and struggles have bent my back for too long. My soul is like dry land — cracked, empty, waiting for rain. But I believe Your Word. When the Holy Ghost comes upon me, I know dry land will be fruitful again. The places in my heart that feel dead will...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom