I am sorry to bother anyone. I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithIsComing

Beloved of All
I am sorry to bother anyone. I am in desperate need of your prayer for my life. All night I have been in emotional and spiritual pain. I have cried out to God, but he is absent. I have been praying for months daily, but no change. I am at the verge of giving up. I am alone and ashamed. I can see nothing good in the future. While I am a sinner who ask for forgiveness daily, it seems that ### is rewarding my Husband who walked away to prosper and be happy for his actions. Why? Why? I know that the only perfect being who walked this earth was God. But I thought I was a good wife and supporter of my Mom and sisters. Maybe God is saying no, I was not. This battle has been increasing over the last few weeks - I am losing all faith and hope. But I have been struggling knowing that this belief is detrimental to any change in my life. I know it is my fear of God. So I have cried, pleaded, asked for forgiveness.....but nothing. This feeling of worthlessness and shame is overtaking me. I have never felt so alone in my life than now. I am barren, my family doesn't seem to want to speak with me, my marriage is over, and God sees me as double-minded. Please pray for my soul. I want to give up. I need prayer.
 
I am sorry to bother anyone. I am in desperate need of your prayer for my life. All night I have been in emotional and spiritual pain. I have cried out to God, but he is absent. I have been praying for months daily, but no change. I am at the verge of giving up. I am alone and ashamed. I can see nothing good in the future. While I am a sinner who ask for forgiveness daily, it seems that God is rewarding my Husband who walked away to prosper and be happy for his actions. Why? Why? I know that the only perfect being who walked this earth was God. But I thought I was a good wife and supporter of my Mom and sisters. Maybe God is saying no, I was not. This battle has been increasing over the last few weeks - I am losing all faith and hope. But I have been struggling knowing that this belief is detrimental to any change in my life. I know it is my fear of God. So have cried, pleaded, asked for forgiveness.....but nothing. This feeling of worthlessness and shame is overtaking me. I have never felt so alone in my life than now. I am barren, my family doesn't seem to want to speak with me, my marriage is over, and God sees me as double-minded. Please pray for my soul. I want to give up. I need prayer.
God has not given up on you. It's not in our own works that please God, its in who he sees us as. He so loved the world that he GAVE His only Son, to be a living sacrifice, so that we could be restored back to our Heavenly Father, in a relationship that is filled with love. We come out of the world of which we were born (sin) and step into the kingdom of God, where Jesus has been made unto us, wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption. We are in Christ Jesus.

So the 'feelings' you are 'feeling' are really a direct attack from the enemy. That feeling of worthlessness and shame is not from you, neither is it from our heavenly Father. It in fact, from the devil, who is throwing some fiery darts at you and you are believing they are coming from you, so you start to believe them. But if you would say, In the name of Jesus, devil get out of my life. Father thank you that you have called me yours, I am your beloved and thank you for your peace that lives in my heart.

I don't know what is going on with my marriage, but I reject every negative thought that has caused me to doubt you. Thank you that the blood of Jesus has called me Yours. I am the head and not the tail. I am blessed and not cursed.

I choose to believe your word, God. Thank you for saving me and giving me eternal life. in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, thank YOU for Your word which is never changing. Sometimes we do not feel Your presence but Your word says You will never leave us nor forsake us. Sometimes we feel destitute & alone. But bless Your daughter to remember that YOU HAVE a plan. And its for her good. Bless her with the peace that passes all understanding. Bless her to see & hear You as You ARE there. Bless her to be wrapped up in Your arms this day. Holy Spirit You ARE our great Comforter. Bless her with wisdom & the ability & decision not to lean on her own understanding, to not dwell upon the past for the past is dead, to be worried nor anxious over anything & to be given hope for that which she should have hope for & Your perfect peace that passes all understanding. This I pray In JESUS name. Amen.
 
Proverbs 18:21 "The tongue has the power of life and death and those who love it will eat its fruit."

Stop speaking out of the despair and start declaring the Word of God. Jesus is life, He is the Word and there are so many promises in the Word regarding the love of God, "He will not fail or forsake you." And "you are the apple of His eye."

Regarding prosperity for your husband, "what good is it if a man gains the world yet forfeits his soul"

The devil is a liar! Jesus is life, when you do not eat your body gets sick and when you do not feed on the Word your spirit gets weak. Feed on Jesus look to HIM and not the situation--get your eyes back on Him. "He will make a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

Trust the ONE who died for you. "He will not fail or forsake you."

He says in Jeremiah 31: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."

Trust that-and I pray that Jesus will give you clarity, direction, wisdom and revelation of His love, truth for your path, provision for you, your life, your body and your spirit. And above all I pray He gives you peace and a bolt of His love to comfort your love. In Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
173
Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
374
Pain and sadness have been my daily bread, and struggles have bent my back for too long. My soul is like dry land — cracked, empty, waiting for rain. But I believe Your Word. When the Holy Ghost comes upon me, I know dry land will be fruitful again. The places in my heart that feel dead will...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom