I Am Praying For Us....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I lift up every prayer intercessor of this group to You (Christian Prayer Warriors Worldwide/PrayerRequest.com). Bless each and every member (every one of us) with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Bless, protect, and keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. What ever any of us stand in need of, bless us with it. Heal, deliver, and set us free from anything in our lives that is not of God.

May we each come to know You in truth; walking in the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to fall in love with You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. Bless us all Lord Jesus with the grace, desire, and strength to walk in obedience to Your Word. Let each of us be examples to this world as what a Christian that Loves God with their life look likes. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Prayer Focus: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situation, and most of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We all need to draw closer to God and allow God to strengthen each of us. We cannot be naïve about the future. We must understand that there are difficult times ahead. We are going to have to be able to stand secure in our relationship with God, knowing that God got us, and God is faithful to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless and protect me, my family, and the writer of this prayer homes, electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. God protect our homes, phones, computers, and tablets so that no one will be able to break in our homes, or hack into any...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom