Today This Is For You

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1699801679191.png

We all need to draw closer to God and allow God to strengthen each of us. We cannot be naïve about the future. We must understand that there are difficult times ahead. We are going to have to be able to stand secure in our relationship with God, knowing that God got us, and God is faithful to His Word.

Prayer Focus: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situation, and most of all, our relationship with You. God strengthen us and show each of us how to protect our relationship with You and the anointing You have placed upon our lives.

God let us always keep our focus on You, seek Your face, and will for our lives. Continue to deliver us from the spirit of fear and discouragement. God encourage us in our walk with You. Let faith and not fear rule in our hearts and minds. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength.

Bless each of us with power, love, and a sound mind. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and a keen gift of discernment to live our lives to honor You and operate in the gifts and callings You have placed upon our lives. God, close every door You want closed and open every door you want open in each of our lives. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen.

When You Think of Me, Please Pray for Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
View attachment 200852

We all need to draw closer to God and allow God to strengthen each of us. We cannot be naïve about the future. We must understand that there are difficult times ahead. We are going to have to be able to stand secure in our relationship with God, knowing that God got us, and God is faithful to His Word.

Prayer Focus: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situation, and most of all, our relationship with You. God strengthen us and show each of us how to protect our relationship with You and the anointing You have placed upon our lives.

God let us always keep our focus on You, seek Your face, and will for our lives. Continue to deliver us from the spirit of fear and discouragement. God encourage us in our walk with You. Let faith and not fear rule in our hearts and minds. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength.

Bless each of us with power, love, and a sound mind. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and a keen gift of discernment to live our lives to honor You and operate in the gifts and callings You have placed upon our lives. God, close every door You want closed and open every door you want open in each of our lives. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen.

When You Think of Me, Please Pray for Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

A BIG AND LOUD AMEN!

Similar Requests

• Article
Prayer Focus: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situation, and most of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven. We are really blessed. We felt the touch of God. With thankful heart we sung. For all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The light of God shines all over the place when His presence resounds in our soul and remains in our heart all day and all night. O Jesus, my Lord, You are so wondeful and good to those who seek the light of Your presence to guide us through a dark world. The light of God surrounds all of us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom