I am in need of a deliverance ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am in need of a deliverance from lust and inaffection for my wife who also is barren for ### yrs now. ### I hardly succeed in business, I have no money at all, I need deliverance. ### I have a ministry as a pastor, I found the ministry but isn't growing in terms of membership, I need prayer. The man of do appear to me in my dreams, I believe God will use him now. thank u my name is Rev ###.from ###.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.
The Bible lays down in
John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am seeing a woman having sex with me in a dream. I need deliverance in the name of Jesus. I pray for good things to come my way and I pray for favor. I pray for protection and direction in my life. May the Lord deliver me from all evil people.
Replies
9
Views
183
Need deliverance from lust please pray and agree in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
225
Very urgent !!! My name is ### An enemy is attacking my mouth to give me lots of pain because I did much good this weekend They are tormenting me when I want to sleep so I cannot sleep These people also stalked me on journeys and tried hard to get me to sin ,and they hate God and People These...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom