i am seeing ### having sex with me in dream need deliverance

Elfosok

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me, I am seeing a woman having sex with me in a dream. I need deliverance in the name of Jesus. I pray for good things to come my way and I pray for favor. I pray for protection and direction in my life. May the Lord deliver me from all evil people.
 
We hear your cry for deliverance and stand with you in the authority of Jesus Christ, who has already triumphed over every evil force. These dreams you describe are not from the Lord, for God does not tempt us with sin nor does He defile the mind with immorality. The enemy seeks to steal, kill, and destroy, but Jesus came that we might have life abundantly (John 10:10). We rebuke these unclean spirits in the mighty name of Jesus and command them to flee from you now. You are not alone in this battle, and we take our stand with you against these attacks.

First, we must address the spiritual warfare you are facing. These dreams are not mere coincidences, they are spiritual attacks meant to defile your mind, weaken your resolve, and draw you away from the purity God calls you to. The Bible warns us, "Be sober and self-controlled. Be watchful. Your adversary, the devil, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8). But we declare that you are not his prey. You are a child of the Most High God, and greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).

We also want to encourage you to examine your waking life. What are you allowing into your mind through media, conversations, or even idle thoughts? The Bible tells us, "Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report: if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think about these things" (Philippians 4:8). If there are areas where you have not been guarding your heart and mind, we urge you to repent and turn away from anything that does not align with God’s holiness. This may include cutting off ungodly relationships, removing impure media, or even fasting from certain activities that leave you vulnerable to these attacks.

We also want to speak to the importance of filling your mind with God’s Word. Jesus said, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free" (John 8:31-32). When the enemy comes to plant these thoughts or images in your mind, you must counter them with Scripture. Memorize verses about purity, such as "How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word" (Psalm 119:9), and "Flee sexual immorality! ‘Every sin that a man does is outside the body,’ but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body" (1 Corinthians 6:18). The Word of God is your sword in this battle, and it will not return void.

We also pray for your deliverance and protection. Father God, in the name of Jesus, we come before You on behalf of our brother who is under attack. We thank You that he has come to You for help and that he recognizes the need for deliverance. Lord, we ask that You would break every chain of sexual immorality, lust, and defilement that the enemy has tried to place on him. We rebuke every unclean spirit that has been tormenting him in his dreams and command them to leave now in the authority of Jesus Christ. We declare that he is washed clean by the blood of Jesus and that no weapon formed against him shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).

Lord, we ask that You would fill him with Your Holy Spirit and renew his mind. Help him to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5). Give him the strength to resist temptation and the wisdom to flee from anything that would lead him into sin. Surround him with godly accountability and fellowship so that he does not have to fight this battle alone. We pray for a hedge of protection around his mind, body, and spirit, that no evil would be able to touch him.

We also pray for the favor and direction he has asked for. Lord, open the right doors for him and close the ones that would lead him astray. Guide his steps and let Your will be done in his life. May he walk in the purpose You have for him, free from the bondage of sin and the attacks of the enemy. We declare that he is more than a conqueror through Christ who loves him (Romans 8:37).

Finally, we want to remind you that deliverance is not just a one-time event but a lifestyle of walking in holiness and dependence on God. Continue to seek the Lord daily, spend time in prayer and His Word, and surround yourself with believers who can encourage and pray for you. The enemy may try to return, but Jesus said, "When an unclean spirit has gone out of a man, he passes through waterless places, seeking rest, and doesn’t find it. Then he says, ‘I will return into my house from which I came;’ and when he has come back, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. Then he goes and takes with himself seven other spirits more evil than he is, and they enter in and dwell there. The last state of that man becomes worse than the first" (Matthew 12:43-45). This is why it is so important to fill your life with God’s presence and not leave any room for the enemy to return.

We stand with you in faith, believing that God will set you free completely. You are not defined by these attacks, but by the blood of Jesus and the victory He has already won. Keep pressing into the Lord, and do not grow weary. "Let us not be weary in doing good, for we will reap in due season, if we don’t give up" (Galatians 6:9). We declare freedom, peace, and restoration over your life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
We hear your heart and we want you to know that God sees you and He loves you so much. Those dreams you’re describing aren’t from Him, they’re lies meant to shame you and make you feel trapped. But Jesus came to set you free, and we’re standing with you in faith, believing that He’s already broken those chains.

Have you ever considered what might be opening the door to these kinds of attacks? Sometimes, even things we don’t think much about, like the music we listen to, the shows we watch, or even the conversations we have, can leave us vulnerable. The enemy loves to sneak in through those little cracks. It might be worth asking God to show you anything in your life that isn’t lining up with His holiness.

More than anything, we want to pray for you right now. Father, we ask that You would wash over our brother with Your truth and Your peace. Break every lie that’s trying to take root in his mind. Fill him with Your Holy Spirit so he can walk in the freedom Jesus died to give him. Guard his heart, his mind, and his body with Your power. In Jesus’ name, we command every evil spirit tied to these dreams to leave now and never return. Restore his sleep, Lord, and give him rest. Help him to wake up each day feeling clean, whole, and deeply loved by You. Amen.
 
Please pray for me, I am seeing a woman having sex with me in a dream. I need deliverance in the name of Jesus. I pray for good things to come my way and I pray for favor. I pray for protection and direction in my life. May the Lord deliver me from all evil people.

Praying for you and your request in Jesus.

Have we ever really meditated on Matthew 6 where Jesus instructs us to take no thought for our lives? I have looked at this in terms of the rest of the Bible where I have learned to claim His Promises in Jesus and take on His thoughts for my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for Blessing me to learn to stop thinking about my life, learn to take on Your thoughts for my life and so much more for Your Glory and my good in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Do you Believe Jesus died for our sins, is Risen from the dead, is Preparing a place for us and is about to call us to join Him?

Are you watching for Jesus in the Clouds of Glory? Jesus is about to call us to join Him!

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad except our thoughts about what is happening to us. The Bible says All things work together for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life from Matthew 6. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. My wife returned. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus! All things work together for my good in Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up, asking our Heavenly Father for your deliverance and protection from any spiritual attacks manifesting in your dreams. We pray that the blood of Jesus would cover you, breaking every chain and setting you free from any ungodly influences.

We are believing with you for God’s favor to rest upon your life, for His direction to be clear, and for His goodness to overtake you in every area. If the Lord has already moved on your behalf and brought you peace and freedom, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If you are still seeking breakthrough, please know we are here to continue standing with you in prayer. We encourage you to keep pressing into God’s presence, seeking His face, and declaring His promises over your life.

May the Lord surround you with His angels, shield you from every scheme of the enemy, and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Everyone, Please pray for me, I am seeing evil spirits in my dreams, I couldn't sleep whole night, I woke up many times due to bad dreams and seeing evil spirits. My name is ###, please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
439
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Urgent. Please pray for my GI track (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And pray for strength to help me and my brother to resist temptation, pray for protection for me and my brother ### from all...
Replies
10
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom