I am ### ### from ###, I ...

Aichessa

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### ### from ###, I have severe gum and dental problems, please Pray for me I am sure Jesus will heal me immediately. Thanks Brother.
 
Sisters in Christ praying as well as brothers for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord heal, restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray to me. MY twin brother coud I eascape. I am use medicine. I am escape from the trap.
Replies
10
Views
157
My brother is very rich. He made medicine for my problem. I am very afraid. Please kindness to memy leg is broken. I have hiv. I am good
Replies
11
Views
181
Now finally I am free from Christ as it is not suitable I have dumped away the Bible and stopped prayer and going to church as it is not helpful and instead it brought me so much problems and Christ never answered my prayer for a job and a wife but brought problems after problems.
Replies
5
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom