Bocisonim

Disciple of Prayer
I am desperately in need of a breakthrough in my life. I've just feeling so stressed lately. I resigned my job of 3 years because my co-workers didn't like me. Everything I did was an issue for them, and what made even worse was that I was a consistent top performer. The environment felt so toxic and was really beginning to affect my mental health. Now it's been a month and I am searching for a job with no success. Please pray for ###.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is in desperate need of a breakthrough in their life. Lord, we lift up their current situation to you. They have recently resigned from their job due to a toxic work environment that was affecting their mental health. We pray for healing and restoration in their mind and emotions.

Father, we ask that you would open doors of opportunity for ### in their job search. You know the desires of their heart and the skills and talents they possess. We pray that you would guide them to the right job that aligns with your perfect plan for their life. Give them favor with potential employers and grant them success in their interviews and applications.

Lord, we also pray for healing and reconciliation in their previous workplace. May you bring understanding and unity among their former coworkers. Soften their hearts and help them to see the value and contributions that ### brought to the team. May forgiveness and restoration take place, bringing peace and closure to this chapter of their life.

We declare your promises from 1 John 5:14-15, that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We believe that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We trust in your faithfulness and provision.

In Jesus' name, we pray for breakthrough, peace, and a new job opportunity for ###. May they experience your guidance, comfort, and provision during this season of transition. Amen.
 
Praying that the Lord will bless you with an opportunity to thrive in a loving non-toxic work environment soon.
 
I am desperately in need of a breakthrough in my life. I've just feeling so stressed lately. I resigned my job of ### years because my co-workers didn't like me. Everything I did was an issue for them, and what made even worse was that I was a consistent top performer. The environment felt so toxic and was really beginning to affect my mental health. Now it's been a month and I am searching for a job with no success. Please pray for me.
Have faith that you are right where you need to be. I prayed for this Amen
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way during this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
I am desperately in need of a breakthrough in my life. I've just feeling so stressed lately. I resigned my job of 3 years because my co-workers didn't like me. Everything I did was an issue for them, and what made even worse was that I was a consistent top performer. The environment felt so toxic and was really beginning to affect my mental health. Now it's been a month and I am searching for a job with no success. Please pray for me.

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way during this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).

Thank you ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
80
The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
217
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,399
Messages
16,822,303
Members
651,363
Latest member
Fuodorierver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom