Husband having open heart surgery in morning ...

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
225
My dad found out today he needs open heart surgery. Please pray he accepts Jesus as his savior, that the Lord would heal all blockages in his heart, for wisdom for the doctors and you would fill my mom/dad with peace and the Holy Spirit.
Replies
11
Views
233
Please agree with me in pray for ### surgery this morning. I thank you Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ and his spilled blood on the cross. I thank you Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I thank you for being with ### during this surgery. I thank you for your presence Holy Spirit in the...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom