Hurting

Njs

Disciple of Prayer
I was with this man for ### years. He had nothing when I met him. Now he has his own place, two cars, his son has a car. This man lied to me, disrespected me, let his family disrespect me. He was seeing his ex-wife, his sister's friend, God only knows how many more. This man made me walk away from him. His ex-wife assaulted me, his sister's friend was the last straw, I told him to not have her back at his house, he said he could not tell her that. I walked away. Pray God will put a stop to this. That God will punish him and his son, the ex and his sister's friend. I did nothing to these people. Pray that I will get justice and that God will teach them how to treat someone. Pray God will put it on him and two others to pay me back what they owe me. I tried to help and these three took advantage of me. Pray I can get my life back, get a good job with benefits. Find someone who truly loves me.
 
God will help you through this. There is a time for everything, I have a friend who has forgotten about me and God knows what type of friend I was to him. He only thinks of himself. I know that one day he will see what he has done. Hang in there, those people will pay###
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell for a romance scam who took all my money leading me to believe in us. So convincing especially him being a Christian. Being punished by family. Heart broken. I also looking back would like authorities see the truth and I love him to pray sincerely that God works through the Holy Spirit to...
Replies
12
Views
200
Pray for my healing,going through a break up and I am feeling down and very sad,and lonely.Pray for God to move and open doors,bringing the right people in my path! Pray for a breakthrough in my life and for my boyfriend & I to reconcile.Thank you so much!!
Replies
10
Views
41
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom