Heart is hurting and broken

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this season of heartbreak and loneliness. We have been lifting you up and asking God for your healing, for comfort in your sadness, for Him to move and open doors before you and bring the right people into your path, and for a breakthrough in your life. We have also been praying for reconciliation with your boyfriend according to His perfect will. We take comfort in promises like Psalm 147:3 and Psalm 34:18 that remind us the Lord is near to the brokenhearted and heals those who are crushed in spirit. We trust He sees your pain and hears your prayers. If your request was answered and God has brought healing, peace, or restoration, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your heart is still hurting and your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We are here to keep standing with you. We pray for you to feel His peace and presence in a fresh way and to be comforted by His love. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
156
Hi, I really need prayer right now. My ### has been treating me very badly and it hurts me so much. I feel bullied and put down by her words and actions, and it’s breaking my heart. Please pray that God would protect me, comfort me, and help my ### see how much her behavior is hurting me. I need...
Replies
9
Views
226
I feel my relationship is shattered in pieces. I'm not sure if my relationship with him means anything even to God. I'm losing faith and it's it's God's will I pray for restored hope with whatever is left because I feel so much loss. I have been feeling it for weeks and I don't believe I can...
Replies
12
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom