Housing and employment are uncertain. Praying for ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
191
About 4 mos ago my son was in an accident, the person hit totaled his car. He also got hurt and is receiving physical therapy. He moved in with his 94 yr old grandmother and took care of her until she passed last wk. He will be homeless and works only 2-3 days per wk. Please pray for housing...
Replies
10
Views
286
I am ### years old and living in ###. My company recently informed me that my position will become redundant. Although other manager-level roles exist internally, I feel blocked from being considered for them. Instead, I have been offered a lower-ranked position in another division with nearly...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom