Horrible day

MariaTeresa1989

Disciple of Prayer
[SIZE=12pt]I’ve had a horrible day I feel broken. Please pray for ### so that this evening everything will get better. Thank you very much[/SIZE]
 
Father, I thank You for Your Holy Spirit and that You are our comforter. I ask that You would flood ### with Your love and peace and joy in Jesus name, amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Please answer this prayer according to your will Lord!! I agree with you in prayer! In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
:~) May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.  Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want  and accept Your perfect will  for my  life.  Teach me how to honor You  each and every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in Godly Christian Wise counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You because I honor You with my life, every moment of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As the title says I praised God /Jesus around Midnight. My morning was going good , and then my grandma just got angry and the rest of my day was horrible and her anger wasn't normal and then I had emotional breakdown. What could cause this ? I know I didn't finish some chores tho, but still...
Replies
10
Views
89
Diagnosed with COVID second time in a couple of months Symptoms are horrible and debilitating Please Pray for full recovery and restoration of health please
Replies
11
Views
163
Like have to heave please Lord heal this horrible leg and foot pain and heartburn from what we ate out. Jesus may you have mercy my healer can’t sleep and in this heat, please
Replies
11
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom