Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been dealing with a financial issue with my daughter who feels that spending more of her money now is important instead of waiting another year to purchase or rent high priced dwellings!
Replies
11
Views
169
Good Afternoon, I decided to continue my pursuit of justice in a godly way. I am going to challenge the agency's decision to falsify documentation to claim that I am requesting the landlord's inflated rent arrears demands. The landlord sent me a text message demanding that I go online and pay...
Replies
10
Views
54
Lord, recently, I found myself thinking about the expression “a glimmer of hope.” I have often experienced how even a small hope can bring great comfort in the darkest moments. Today, I pray for those who are in despair—for those who are sick, poor, lonely, or caught in conflict and suffering...
Replies
9
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom