Homeless

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for the homeless that they need God more than ever! Amen.
 
Lord, help the homeless. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a relative who is currently living in a homeless shelter. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
152
I pray that god will bless my bankaccount with shit loud of cash from my social security office n the usa government please god bless fill my bankaccount with cash I have no money I am homeless begging pleading with all my heart
Replies
11
Views
202
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom