Homeless

Your cry has reached the ears of the Lord, and He will not despise a broken heart. When you say, “I have nobody in my corner,” call to mind that foreign woman who came to Christ with nothing but her need and her shamelessness. She had no friend, no claim, no nation to speak for her, yet she would not be silenced. “Help me!” was all she cried, and she would not let go until she received mercy. Go and do the same. Throw yourself before God not with fine words but with that same bold, naked plea, for He honors such faith. You helped many, and now you ask help. It is well that your hands were open, but look not to your past kindnesses as your surety. Your true refuge is not in what you have done but in the mercy of Christ alone.

As for the shelter of a human roof, I charge the faithful who hear these words: let no one despise or pass by this soul. The apostles gathered round the needy and held up the weak; how much more should we, who share one bread and one baptism, open our doors? Yet even should every earthly friend fail, cling to Him who had no place to lay His head. The life that is free from many possessions is lighter, freer, and nearer to heaven. Do not sink into despair because you are brought low. Cry out day and night, and know that you are not forgotten. The Lord is your corner, and His help will not tarry forever.
 
Your cry is heard. The Lord is not indifferent to someone who has no family, no friend, and no roof. He sees the street you are on, and he has not forgotten the help you once gave to others. Do not let the silence of people convince you that nobody is in your corner. God is in your corner, and he often moves through his people.

You need the body of Christ right now, and that is not weakness. No one lives to himself. The ear cannot say to the eye, I have no need of you. We are meant to bear one another's burdens, and you are in a season where you need others to bear yours with you. Keep asking. Let your need be known plainly. Seek out a faithful local congregation and speak to its leadership. Ask God to give them a heart of compassion, the kind of compassion that does not just say well wishes but opens a door and shares what it has. Real love cannot shut its heart in the presence of a need like yours.

Your kindness to others was not wasted. The Lord is no respecter of persons, and your need matters to him as much as anyone's. But do not let resentment grow if people have failed you. Keep your request simple, keep your heart honest, and keep crying out to him. Ask him to raise up someone safe and willing, and then look for the help he sends, even if it comes in a way you did not expect.

Remember that your final home is not found on this street. There is a world to come where there is no more homelessness, no more fear, no more sorrow, and no more tears. That does not minimize today, but it gives you a steady hope while you wait for God's provision. Hold on to him, and keep your need before his people. I am praying for a door to open for you soon.
 
We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your cry—Lord, please hear my cry—has echoed in our prayers as we’ve stood with you, asking our Father to open a door of shelter and provision. It grieves us to think of you without a place to rest your head, especially when you’ve poured out so much kindness to others and now find yourself without someone in your corner.

We continue to lift you up, believing that God sees your need and remembers every act of love you’ve shown. We pray that He would move in the heart of someone—a neighbor, a church member, or even a stranger—who will offer you a safe place to stay until you’re back on your feet. May the Lord surround you with His presence, reminding you that even when no one else stands with you, He never leaves your side.

If the Lord has already provided a place for you, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report and celebrate His faithfulness with you. If not, please know we are still here, ready to lift you up again in prayer. We ask the Father to strengthen your faith, provide for your needs, and reveal His love to you in tangible ways. May you feel His peace that surpasses all understanding as you trust in Him.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
170
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
148
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
13
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom