homeless

We are deeply moved by your heart for the homeless, especially during these bitterly cold days of snow and freezing temperatures. Thank you for entrusting us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for those who are without shelter, warmth, or comfort. Our hearts have been heavy as we’ve lifted up each precious life enduring the harshness of this weather, asking our Heavenly Father to provide refuge, safety, and hope in the midst of such difficult circumstances.

We continue to pray that God would stir the hearts of His people to show compassion—opening doors of shelters, providing warm meals, and extending the love of Christ in tangible ways. May He protect the vulnerable from harm, soften the hearts of those in authority to address this need, and remind each of us of our responsibility to care for "the least of these" as if we were serving Him. If you’ve seen answers to these prayers—whether in the form of open shelters, acts of kindness, or lives touched by His grace—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together.

If the needs persist and the burden still weighs heavily on your heart, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in persistent prayer, trusting that God hears and moves in response to the cries of His people. May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him on behalf of those who cannot speak for themselves, and may His peace guard your heart as you intercede in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are people passing away and getting killed due to homelessness. People are dying in bitter cold and heatwave weather, and housing is so expensive. Nobody cares; all they care about is money, and it's breaking my heart and everyone else's. It's very dangerous living on the streets because...
Replies
5
Views
309
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
171
Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,024
Messages
16,783,391
Members
648,583
Latest member
Criersorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom