Krenlian

Humble Prayer Partner
Beloveds I am requesting urgent prayers for my high blood pressure to be normal again so that I don't have to go on medication. Also, pray for the Lord to give me the strength to start back exercising and the hot flashes to disappear in Jesus mighty name who is the ruler creator, and lover of our precious soul. Blessings and love to all.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

High blood pressure wasn't supposed to get high in my leg. I don't know where it comes from. I don't like to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body.
Replies
11
Views
125
I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
153
Heal my high blood pressure and let it leave my body. My body doesn't deserve to be under high pressure everywhere.
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom