Hi this is ###. Please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there , just requesting for some peaceful home setting for the remaining days of September, GOD allowed me to earn some money recently for a new guitar I wanted to help respark my guitar playing interest , I pray everything goes smoothly as i am working hard to achieve success with my crafts...
Replies
11
Views
117
I'm reaching out to ask for prayers most definitely right now. I felt it coming for a while and today it reached its peak. I'm shaking, racing thoughts, cannot get my heart to slow down, my stomach is bubbly, I'm dizzy I can't get enough iron my lungs and it's been coming for a while and I've...
Replies
15
Views
91
In the midst of all that is happening right now, our car battery has died. We have no funds at all until the ### and that has to really go toward paying for this extended stay. I just don't know what to do! My son stormed out and is raging. I know God loves us! I need him to provide and to...
Replies
15
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,009
Messages
16,817,782
Members
651,135
Latest member
Snnorearad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom